Our clients are passionate about what they do. They understand the value of good strategy and goal-setting to achieve results.
We work with national and international companies, government departments, and small to medium businesses who invest in their brands and understand the importance their brand and its messaging has to their success.
Special.t can assist with brand, marketing and communications strategy, stakeholder engagement, project management, content creation, agency selection, business feasibility studies, audiovisual work, advertising, social media, PR, and research.
Our clients include Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (DPMC), New Zealand Red Cross, Development Christchurch Limited, Citrus Tree Consultants, Insight Creative, Rekindle, Cherry Red Consulting and more.
Some of our clients
Prior to launching special.t Tejada led a number of high profile communications and marketing projects.
Some of these were:
- Canterbury Earthquake Memorial visual identity
- Margaret Mahy Family Playground branding
- Avon River Precinct branding
- Future Christchurch brand
- The Christchurch Showcase and Visionarium
- 'Christchurch, The Ever Evolving City' documentary series
- 'Ideas to Reality' publication